Call for Abstract
10th Asia Pacific Congress on Oil and Gas, will be organized around the theme “Manifesting advancements in the field of Oil and Gas”
Oil and Gas 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Oil and Gas 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Oil and gas are naturally occurred chemicals that are made up of just two elements Hydrogen and Carbon.
Nowadays Oil and natural gas reserves are found in many parts of the world. In the past, demand was low and reserves were easy to find. In fact, the first users of oil depended on surface oil excretion for their supplies. However, as demand has increased, all easily found oils has been used. Today, oil exploration takes place in some of the most challenging places on earth. Now all are surveying for new oil reserves thousands of feet under the ocean and lands.
This session explains about Hydrocarbons and Hydrocarbon Reservoir, formation of Oil and Natural Gas, refining of crude oil and its restoring, pipelines for refined oils, natural Gas exploration and production.
- Track 1-1Hydrocarbons
- Track 1-2Hydrocarbon Reservoir
- Track 1-3Oi and Natural Gas Formation
- Track 1-4Exploration and Production
- Track 1-5Refining of Oil
- Track 1-6Refined Oil Pipelines
- Track 1-7Oil and Gas Restoring
In Present days, there is a worldwide demand for Oil and Gas which is not going to decline for decades. Environmental Impact Assessment expects global consumption of petroleum and oil fuels to continue to grow by 1.5 million b/d in 2017 and by 1.9 million b/d in 2018. On account of repository attributes and constraints in petroleum extraction innovations, just a small amount of this oil can be conveyed to the surface, and it is just this producible part that is thought to be stores.
Dubai, UAE, Qatar and countries in Asia hold among the most important sites present in the world Oil and Gas scenario and world conserve. There are also continental Oil and Gas growths, Challenges and issues in Oil and Gas developments, Gas industry and profession, Global Price influence and Price Monitoring and maintenance of reserves which control the Fuel economy.
- Track 2-1Challenges in Oil and Gas Developments
- Track 2-2UAE Oil and Gas
- Track 2-3Asia Oil and Gas
- Track 2-4Maintenance of Reserves
- Track 2-5Present world Oil and Gas scenario
- Track 2-6Global Price Control and Price Monitoring
- Track 2-7Continental Oil and Gas developments
- Track 2-8World reserve of Oil and Gas
- Track 2-9Oil and Gas Economy
- Track 2-10Gas Industry and Profession
Millions of years ago small animals and plants died and fell to the bottom of the sea. Their remains were covered by mud. The mud eventually turned to rock. This rock put a lot of pressure on the dead animals and plants. Rocks around them also heated them up. Together the heat and the pressure turned the remains into crude oil in the absence of Air or Oxygen. A stone that has made oil and gas thusly is known as a Reservoir Rock. Rocks above the oil were impermeable (not porous). The oil could not float upwards through these rocks and so it gets trapped underneath it. Geologists - rock scientists - can often tell where oil may be trapped. Oil companies drill down through the porous rocks to get crude oil out. Then they turn it into a useful product by Fractional Distillation method.
- Track 3-1Oil Traps
- Track 3-2Reservoir Rocks
- Track 3-3Drillings
- Track 3-4Fractional Distillation
- Track 3-5Enhanced Recover Techniques
- Track 3-6Supply and Demand
The upstream section is surrounds the field related to observing, recovering and producing crude oil and natural gas hence it is also known as Exploration and Production (E&P) sector. Upstream is the first progressive step in the oil industry. These activities are all about wells: where to detect them; how deep and how far to drill them; and how to outline, employ, operate and manage them to deliver the greatest possible return on investment with the brightest, safest and shortest operational footmark.
Second progressive part in Oil and Gas Industry is the Midstream Processes which provides the link between natural gas being produced at a source and then fulfilling society’s need for energy and by-products. The midstream segment surrounds facilities and processes that sit between the upstream and downstream segments. Activities include processing, storage and transportation, End Developers and Operators, Fire Protection and Emergency Response and Crude Oil Exports.
- Track 4-1Upstream Process Development
- Track 4-2Distribution of Crude oil to Refineries
- Track 4-3Oil Transport and Logistics
- Track 4-4Terminal Developers and operations
- Track 4-5Programming for Oil and Gas
- Track 4-6Recovery Technologies
- Track 4-7Seismic Technologies
- Track 4-8Chemical Processes
- Track 4-9GSI Technology Innovation
- Track 4-10Spilling and ESI Mapping
- Track 4-11Smart Drilling and Production
- Track 4-12Advances in Extraction Technologies
- Track 4-13Mapping and Route Optimization
This area works on the chemical analysis and the chemical process engineer as it covers the character, properties and processing aspects of heavy oil, tar sand bitumen, and residues. It is also address the environmental aspects of production range of petroleum and its recovery, refining, and use. Petroleum science relates to Petrochemistry also and in toxicological studies of petroleum. By offering articles that relate to the scientific and processing aspects of petroleum, Petroleum Science and Petroleum Technology serves as a media for the science and technology of petroleum.
- Track 5-1Petroleum Geology
- Track 5-2Petrophysics
- Track 5-3Toxicology
- Track 5-4 Petrochemistry
- Track 5-5Petroleum Desulphurization Techniques
- Track 5-6Computational Modeling Techniques
Foul or unrefined oil is in like manner generally called as "Dark Gold". Oil and Gas are hydrocarbons as they are the compound of carbon and hydrogen particles. By the development in temperature, common matter is at first changed into lamp fuel, which is a solid kind of hydrocarbon. At around 90°C, it is changed into a liquid state, which is oil and at around 150°C, it is changed over into a gas. A stone that has made oil and gas is known as a Source Rock. Raw petroleum creation is described as the measures of oil removed from the earliest starting point the departure of inert matter or pollutions. It fuses foul oil, regular gas liquids and included substances. This pointer is measured in thousand ton of oil corresponding Crude oil is a mineral oil containing a mix of hydrocarbons of ordinary cause, yellow to dim in shading and of variable thickness and consistency. NGLs are the liquid or softened hydrocarbons conveyed in the manufacture, purifying and conformity of regular gas. Included substances are non-hydrocarbon substances added to or blended with a thing to change its properties, for example, to upgrade its start qualities (e.g. MTBE and tetraethyl lead). Refinery makes implies the yield of assistant oil things from an oil refinery.
- Track 6-1Origin
- Track 6-2Geographical Regions
- Track 6-3Drillings
- Track 6-4Enhanced Recovery Techniques
- Track 6-5Refinery Sites
- Track 6-6Transportation Facilities
Biofuels are a hot ecological theme right now. The part of the biofuel business is not to supplant oil diesel totally, but rather to help in making an adjusted vitality arrangement with the most advantage. Biodiesel is one of a few conceivable fills intended to augment the handiness of oil, and the life span and cleanliness of diesel motors. Biofuels carbon impartial growing a tree and after that consuming it as a biofuel doesn’t add any carbon dioxide to the air or exacerbate a dangerous atmospheric deviation at any extent. Biodiesel is intended to be utilized as a part of standard diesel motors and along these lines particular from the vegetable and waste oils used to fuel changed over diesel motors. Biodiesel can be utilized alone, or mixed with petrodiesel in any extents.
- Track 7-1 Biofuels
- Track 7-2Biodiesels
- Track 7-3LNG and CNG Advancement
- Track 7-4Latest Research
- Track 7-5Shale Gas and Shale Oil
- Track 7-6Natural Gas Hydrates and its Derivatives
Petroleum Geology is the study of origin, reoccurrence, evolution, inflation, and exploration of hydrocarbon fuels. It attributes to the specific set of geological disciplines that are applied to the search for hydrocarbons. Petroleum geology is basically concerned with the valuation of seven elements in sedimentary basins; Source, Reservoir, Seal, Trap, Timing, Maturation, and Migration.
In general, all these factors must be predicted by a confined window into the subsurface world, provided by one or possibly more exploration wells. These wells present only a 1-D segment through the Earth and the skill of interpreting 3-D characteristics from them is one of the most fundamental in petroleum geology. Lately, the possibility of economical, high quality 3D seismic data and data from various electromagnetic Geophysical techniques such as Magnetotellurics has greatly assist the accuracy of such analysis. Geoscience is a widely grasp term for the fields of science related to the Earth. It is the branch of science dealing with the physical structure of the earth and its atmosphere.
- Track 8-1Petroleum Exploration & Field Management
- Track 8-2Seismic Exploration
- Track 8-3Natural Gas Geochemistry
- Track 8-4Petroleum Contamination
In the most recent decade, the real zone of industry intrigue has been the seaward locale of Alaska and Canada. The natural conditions fluctuate altogether in each of these areas. Major factors that affect normal offshore operations are: Extremely cold temperatures, Fog Gusty, winds Short open-water season, Permafrost, Persistent ice. The specific production system that is selected must be tailored to each unique combination of these factors to ensure safe oilfield development. Advanced methods like Digital Oil Field, Remotely Operate Underwater Vehicles are enhancing the offshore techniques.
- Track 9-1Offshore Infrastructure
- Track 9-2Floating Production
- Track 9-3Storage and Offloading
- Track 9-4Hydraulic Lifting Equipment
- Track 9-5Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicles
- Track 9-6Digital Oil Field
The oil is moved through the ppipelines by pump stations along the pipeline. natural gas is slightly pressurized to liquids and moved through the pipelines. Usually oil pipelines are buried and its made from carbon steel or plastic tubes.
Today Companies use oil storage as a strategic tool to increase profits in the global market. Companies can purchase oil to low price and wait until prices rise before selling. A 'contango' is a condition in the oil market where it is expected that people will be willing to pay more in the future than at the current price.
- Track 10-1 Pipeline engineering
- Track 10-2Corrosion Control
- Track 10-3Transport Grid
- Track 10-4Leakage Detection
- Track 10-5Pipeline Hydraulic Dynamic Simulation
- Track 10-6Operations Management
A growing workforce combined with a blast in new oil and gas improvement is making challenges for vitality organizations in the ranges of enlistment, maintenance, and preparing. The oil and gas industry is confronting a contracting ability pool for those with particular skill. An expansive rate of the people who have the institutional and innovative "know-how" of their association's particular dangers and operations are looking toward retirement. Almost 90 percent of senior HR administrators at 22 best universal oil and gas organizations trust this issue is one of the top business issues confronting their organizations.
- Track 11-1Onshore and Offshore Transaction
- Track 11-2Production and Management
- Track 11-3Strategic Operations and Management
- Track 11-4Legal Issues on Oil and Gas
- Track 11-5Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Track 11-6Oil and gas Reserves for Future Generations
- Track 11-7Environmental Management
Nanomaterials and their associated manufacturing and processing technologies are the key enablers of nanotechnology industry and encompass a wide range of materials. Nanomaterials typically measure in the range of 1 to 100 nanometer (nm). This means clusters of atoms or grains less than 100 nm in size, fibers less than 100 nm in diameters and films with thickness less than 100 nm. Because of high costs and greater risk of adapting new technologies, the application in oil and gas industry has not been fully discovered. However, the quest for efficiency in the current economic situation has been the drilling force behind development of new technologies.
- Track 12-1Nanofluids and Nanomaterials for Drillings
- Track 12-2Enhancement in Oil Recovery
- Track 12-3Improvement in equipment Reliability
- Track 12-4Reduces energy Losses
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has emerged as a business approach for addressing the social and environmental impact of company activities. Companies from the oil and gas sector have been at the center of CSR development. As forecasting placed on business, one needs to ask if CSR is able to fulfill these huge expectations. Therefore, the aim of this article is to analyze CSR’s potential and limitations for contributing towards wider societal challenges. This examine the key areas of CSR policies where oil companies are anticipating to make a positive contribution improvement in environmental performance, development and governance.
- Track 13-1Reputational Risk
- Track 13-2Corporate social Responsibilities and Environment
- Track 13-3Corporate social Responsibilities and Governance
- Track 13-4Corporate social Responsibilities and Development
General dangers apply to each stock, for example, administration hazard, however there are additionally more focused dangers that influence that particular industry. Governmental issues can powerfully affect business, and that is particularly valid in the vitality business. Government controls and strategies frequently can represent the moment of truth an oil and gas organization. The political environment can be strong of the business group, antagonistic to business advancement, and now again nonpartisan. Many oil and gas officials would be happy with the last mentioned; they simply would prefer not to government to be an obstacle to investigation and advancement. Oil and gas organizations have a tendency to incline toward nations with stable political frameworks and a past filled with conceding and implementing long haul leases. Oil and gas contributing isn't going anyplace.
- Track 14-1Political Risks
- Track 14-2Geological Issues
- Track 14-3Compete Risks
- Track 14-4Supply and Demand Risks
- Track 14-5Price Risks
The petroleum industry incorporates the worldwide procedures of investigation, extraction, refining, transporting (frequently by oil tankers and pipelines), and advertising petroleum items. The biggest volume results of the business are fuel oil and gas (petrol). Petroleum is indispensable to numerous enterprises, and is of significance to the support of mechanical human progress in its present arrangement, and accordingly is a basic sympathy toward numerous countries. Oil represents a substantial rate of the world's vitality utilization, extending from a low of 32% for Europe and Asia, to a high of 53% for the Middle East.
- Track 15-1Target Innovative Projects, Project Economics and Management
- Track 15-2Project Planning Improvement methods and Delivery
- Track 15-3International Co-Operation & Human Resources
- Track 15-4Technology Services
- Track 15-5Alliance & Partnering
- Track 15-6Trading & Transportation
Oilfield support companies provide services to the petroleum production and petroleum exploration industry, but commonly they don't produce petroleum themselves. There is huge oil and gas services industry - it includes companies that supply everything from mats for oil rigs to tracking software. The importance of having a marketing plan and budget gives the company a roadmap for uniformity in branding, promoting and ultimately selling their products and services.
- Track 16-1Global Oil and Gas Economy
- Track 16-2Efficiency and Price Management
- Track 16-3Trading and Transportation
- Track 16-4Fuel Economy
- Track 16-5Alliance & Partnering
- Track 16-6Price Risk Management
- Track 16-7Target Innovative Projects
Ethics and Regulations in Oil and Gas industry covers a wide range of business practices and procedures which includes Commercial and Legal matters, Legal Structures, Health and Safety, Environment, Quality (HSEQ) Policy and Security, Uncontrolled Shale Gas Emissions, Legal, Revenue System and Contracts, Energy Security and Geopolitics of Oil and Gas and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Track 17-1Environmental Impacts
- Track 17-2Petroleum Disasters
- Track 17-3Risk analysis and Assessment
- Track 17-4Oil Spills and Gas Explosion Management
- Track 17-5Personnel Training and Education
- Track 17-6Occupational Health and Safety
- Track 17-7Pollution Control Management
- Track 17-8Emergency Response and Disaster Management Techniques
The particular creation framework that is chosen must be customized to every one of a kind mix of these components to guarantee safe oilfield advancement. Lately, the news media and a few exchange diaries provided details regarding grievous mischances connected with seaward penetrating. These occurrences have highlighted threats, pulling in the consideration of people in general and administrative offices to the business security perils. One of the impediments to evaluating the degree of the issue is an absence of sufficient information revealing. Right now, seaward and inland mishap information is coexisted in a class named investigation and generation. The couple of systematic reviews are preparatory and don't give an enough proof to indisputably figure out whether oil and gas operations cause wellbeing impacts in nearby populations.
- Track 18-1Energy Security and Geopolitics of Oil and Gas
- Track 18-2Uncontrolled Shale Gas Emission
- Track 18-3Legal, Fiscal System and Contracts
- Track 18-4Reducing the Risk Factors
- Track 18-5Non-human Manpower
- Track 18-6Health, Safety, Environment, Quality (HSEQ) Policy and Security
- Track 18-7Legal Framework
Oil and Gas 2018 facilitates a unique platform for transforming potential ideas into great business. The meeting creates a global platform aimed to connect global Entrepreneurs, Proposers and the Investors in the field of Petroleum, oil and gas. Its allied sciences to develop and facilitate the most optimized and viable business for engaging people in to constructive discussions, evaluation and execution of promising business.
- Track 19-1Intellectual Property Rights
- Track 19-2Price Risk Management
- Track 19-3Commercial and Legal Issues
- Track 19-4Target Innovative Projects